Burrito-ing Explained

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First I want to mention that Janeen is on her first cruise this week, and I am SO excited for her! She and some friends are doing a 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise out of California, which I have never done. I'm sure she's having fun!! I can't wait to hear about it when she gets back.

OK. This "burrito-ing." It's something Laura's 17-year-old son and his friends are doing, and it cracks me up every time I think about it.

bur·ri·to (bŏŏ-rē'tō, bə-)
v. intr. bur·ri·to·ing, bur·ri·toed, bur·ri·tos
To unwrap a Taco Bell burrito, place it gloppy-side-up on its paper wrapping and leave it at someone's doorstep, slide it under a teacher's door, or otherwise bequeath it upon an unsuspecting victim. If it happens to you, you have been "burritoed."

It also means "small donkey." Just an FYI.

I told Laura "At least it's not as bad as..." I was going to say "toilet paper in your trees." Laura jumped in and said, "a flaming bag of sh*t." LMAO! DUDE. Why don't we skip right to a horse head in the bed? It ain't as bad as that either.

Too funny! And... watch out, peeps. This burrito-ing appeals to me as cheap and harmless entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP