Saturday 9 on Wednesday

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Because I have nothing of even minor importance to say today- lol...

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
If I don't know anyone, I'm more of a listener. If I know the group, I'm a talker.

2. Do you take compliments well?
I think so.


3. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Girl Scout Camp a few times. Loved the activities and the people. Hated camping. Give me room service any day.

4. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Scrabble.

5. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew the person was married, would you go for it anyway?
I assume this question assumes I'm single. I would say no, because there are plenty of other single people out there not to have to play second fiddle to someone's wife.

6. Use three words to describe yourself?
Fun. Creative. Optimistic.

7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Assuming all live things were already safe... My purse. Actually my drivers license. Who wants to have to replace that, and without any other form of ID?

8. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My dad, mostly.

9. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
In League City? Not a dang thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP