Blah Blah

Thursday, July 24, 2008

What? You're still reading after that less-than-awesome title? Big hugs for you then.

A second-grader broke his arm last week while I was visiting Laura at the summer program at the school. Didn't make a sound- no shrieking or crying or anything that I would have been doing. Lauren had a dislocated elbow when she was 2 or 3. She did the same thing. Just got really quiet. Skeery!

Did I mention that my office is reorganized now? Very nice. My photo with Mr. Chasez made it through the move. That's all that really matters in the end. Hehe.

Yesterday I was missing the cat a lot. About 4pm, the UPS guy rings the bell. (Um, YAY!) He delivers... cat food I had ordered. Yeesh, man. That really sucked.

Happy hour at Kathy's went late last night, which was good since I was late getting there. It was lots of fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 24, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

is that Kathy Atkins??? Tell her to send me a line!!I am sure she can fill me in on all your dirt!!!
Not that there is much...right?!!??

The jury is still out on my opinion of Batman...I did not like any of the action sequences. If it wasn't for Heath...I would have been BORED!!!

I need to make it up there soon..Happy Hour with Kathy sounds FUN...we could play the Judy\s and the Talking Heads!!!

Fab always complained about my cat Joshua...and when we finally had to put her to sleep..I think he missed her more. Anytime he was in the kitchen, Joshua would be there looking so cute just to get a scrap from Fab. He always said he didn't like cats...but now we replaced her with 2 cats. I like your pictures of Spanky...I wish I had more of Joshua.

Kathy July 24, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

I cannot recall anything current or past that would constitute "dirt" on me. Well, wait a minute... yep, nothing.

Yes, it's Kathy Atkins. That's not her name anymore, but yeah. She is the queen of happy hour. Plus she has a pool. WHOOP! We shall whip out The Judy's next time in your honor.

I would like to get two cats. We've always said we would have two to keep each other company, but Spanky was too demanding of attention and too established to appreciate another cat being brought in. I have asked around if two cats would make me "the crazy cat lady," and everyone says no. LOL. I already have someone offering me kittens, but I want to wait a bit.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP