Target and a Meme

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Grant called last night while he and Amy were walking around Target. He remarked that Target shopping was actually pretty entertaining. Pretty entertaining?! I told him how whenever one of us has to go to Target, we always call someone else to tag along because it is such a great source of weeknight entertainment. He clarified that it was not that entertaining, and that guys don't even call each other to head up to Home Depot or Best Buy. Well they're just missing out.

Today's meme is from Curious as a Cat:

1) What is the most disgusting thing you've ever had in your mouth?

It's not a thing per se, but as a child one summer I got poison oak on my tongue. All those little fluid-filled bumps. THAT was disgusting.

2) What is the boldest thing you've ever done?
I could go with the experimental cancer therapy I had in college, but I think the time I confronted a cheer mom beats that. She was letting her entire team cut in front of us at the short-staffed concession stand in San Marcos. No one in the line in which we'd waited almost an hour was saying anything! I had to do it. Considering the reputation of cheer moms, I think I was pretty brave to take her on. ;)

3) If you could pick one person you know well to be more religious (or spiritual), who would it be?
Other than my child, as long as my friends and family aren't members of any weird cults, I honestly don't have any issues with or feel it is my place to influence their spiritual beliefs. The least spiritual/religious person I know is Kathy, but that is totally cool with me.

4) What is your partner's best feature?
Hunky shoulders.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.



It reminds me of the first time Lori and I rode Greased Lightning at Astroworld in 7th grade. We had wanted to ride that thing for a couple of years, but were terrified. Finally we just did it, and we rode it like twenty times that day!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP