Bob! Bob!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yeah yeah... "Bob! Bob!"... a reference to my meeting Bob Schneider at Dennis Quaid's annual celeb golf tournament Laura and I helped out with several years ago. See, he was busy at our hole, so I had to wait for him to come around to the hole behind us to get his autograph on my baseball cap. As I was skipping quickly walking through the rough between the holes, he started to walk towards his cart. So I called to him to sign my hat. No biggie. It certainly doesn't warrant everyone doing a terrible impersonation of me every time his name comes up, thankyouverymuch.

Kathy L and I went to the taping of his live DVD at the Paramount last night. It was SO FUN. They did three encores. Can't wait for the DVD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP