*sings* School's... Out... for... Christmas

Thursday, December 18, 2008

You may not know it, but you were all just spared a long treatise on my support of gay marriage. You're very welcome. :)

I have reduced it to one point: President-Elect Obama does not support gay marriage. (I know- it was a shock to me when he said it at the debate, too.) Why the press and celebrities in the gay community continue to assume he does is a mystery to me. I think it's a stereotypical assumption because he is a Democrat.

Lauren is having her wisdom teeth out tomorrow. All four. I just heard of someone who had five wisdom teeth. Good gracious. I have gotten the most delicious baby food fruits for her enjoyment over the first 24 hours after surgery. And I have frozen peas at the ready for swelling. We are prepared!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP