David C

Thursday, December 4, 2008

David Cook is a lefty. Hmm! Why didn't I notice that before? He also has great lips. I did notice that before.

Having listened to the CD for a while, I have revised my faves.
1. Avalanche
2. Lie
3. Heroes

I skip (*gasp!*) Life on the Moon and Daily Anthem.

Don't you hate when people post song lyrics in their blogs? I'm all about great lyrics, but so far have been good about not doing that. Well, here ya' go... from "Lie"...

...You’re hiding regret in your smile
There’s a storm in your eyes
I’ve seen coming for a while
Hang on to the past tense tonight
Don’t say a word, I’m ok with the quiet
The truth is going to change everything

So lie to me and tell me that it’s gonna be alright
So lie to me and tell me that we’ll make it through the night
I don’t mind if you wait before you tear me apart
Look me in the eye and lie, lie, lie...

And also... re:Grammy noms... "Love Song" by Sarah Bareilles is one of the best songs ever. I'm so glad to see her get some nominations! She opened for Duran Duran when we saw them this year. Great talent.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 6, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

how could you skip those?!

Kathy December 6, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

lol. I only skip them when you're not there. I don't mind listening to them, but I guess they're not favorites.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP