Piano Bar and Car Czar

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I love to hang out at a sing-along piano bar like Pete's. We recently did it on vacation out-of-state this summer, but we haven't been to Pete's in years. Some of us want to go over winter break while the students are out of town, but the trouble is finding a night everyone is available. Bleh. I have one free weekend night between now and Christmas, and I also have other things I want to do, like Trail of Lights.

And... This auto bailout is irritating the crap out of me. Who will be next? Shall we just buy up/loan to/bail out everyone? The government will be running everything soon. They do such a bang-up job at it, too.

Businesses should figure these things out on their own. It's the American Way. Some banks managed to figure it out by merging or selling. Companies are also coping by going to a four-day workweek or reducing salaries or whatever other creative things they can do. Where is that spirit with these other groups who are sinking us all further into national debt?

And lastly, I saw that Gore will not be part of the Obama administration. Oh. Thank. Goodness. I can't stand that Clinton is in there. I can't imagine the both of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP