Happy BDay Lori!

Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Lori's birthday today. For a few months, she'll be older than me. HA.

FINALLY finished the annual Holiday Newsletter. I got myself into a graphics nightmare at some point during the design process, and then figured it out. It's all good.

A couple of months ago, I was explaining to my aunt in Denver that although the economy is bad around the country, I didn't actually know anyone who had lost their job or their house, etc. In the last several weeks, I now know two people who have lost jobs, and one who will find out Wednesday if she still has hers. Ack.

I'm off to address Christmas cards. Merry merry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP