Words With Friends

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A couple of my friends are Words With Friends sharks. The people who are all, "Kathy! Are you playing WWF? We have to play!" Yeah. Those are the ones who are about to kick your arse around the block. *coughAngelcough*

I'm very good at word games... but not as great as some! One of my friends, however, is most assuredly using a Words With Friends cheat program. Sorry, but you can't repeatedly score 52 points on five words per turn, four of which I've neither seen nor heard in all my life, without a cheat app. It can't be much fun to win a game like that, but... whatever blows your skirt up! (I'll find a way to politely bow out of that pairing.)

A tip for those using the "free" WWF app: The ads are using a metric buttload of your data plan. Jeff's used 20MB in two days. I probably used at least twice that before I purchased the app. Just buy it. Unless you're one of those lucky ducky grandfathered iPhoners still enjoying unlimited data. *jealous*

The Facebook app for iPhone is royally sucking. It posts statuses to your wall, but not to the news feed, so absolutely no one sees them unless they are stalking you visit your page. Evidently it posts correctly to the feed on most iPhone 3's and randomly works or does not work on iPhone 4's. So I'm doing the workaround, which is to use Facebook Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP