Happy Moms Day!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hope all the mommies out there have a wonderful day.

I'm not a fan of Rudy's barbecue. Just a personal taste thing. Almost everyone I know likes or loves it; it's just far too black-peppery for me. Yesterday we couldn't get to Torchy's for a special breakfast taco morning out, because of some sort of run blocking off the whole place, so Jeff suggested Rudy's. I had no idea they even had breakfast tacos. Turns out, they are great (well, the sausage, egg and cheese at least). So hit them for breakfast, if you haven't!


Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 1

1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
South Dakota. Sorry, South Dakota. Maybe you're up to the wee hours of the morning doing shots with California, but we just don't hear about it.

2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
Paula Deen. If you're gonna go all out, you may as well enjoy a bunch of fabulous food whose recipes begin with a stick of butter.

3. What's the last thing you ate that was red?
cherry tomato

4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
In high school, I did. As an adult, you usually know the sexual orientation of your close friend. Yes? Although, now that you mention it, you've got me wondering if Doug is secretly straight. He is a connoisseur of cars. *arches eyebrow*

5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
I've had some huge fights with friends, but never lost one in the process. One of the biggest was with Kimberly in high school, when she thought it was okay to go on a "casual date" with my ex.

Not. Okay.



Ahaha.

6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
not yet

7. Have you ever screamed/yelled angrily at a boss?
Nope.

8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
A few times.

9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
At the time, yes. Looking back though, you realize there were so many wonderful things about the relationship that you would never have wanted to miss- things that shaped you as a person in positive ways.

10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue?
Yes, when I thought it wasn't important to understand, and assuming that we would soon move on to more interesting and comprehensible things. Sometimes that bites you in the butt.

11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person.
That would be Everett, who thought it was hilarious to turn off his headlights while he was driving Shane and I down a small country road at 55mph in the middle of the night. Pure lunacy.

12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
I've always told my correct age when asked, although there have been times when I could tell people assumed I was younger than I was, and I went with it.

13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
I was never turned down for a date, since I was rarely the one asking, but there were a couple of unrequited crushes I cried over.

14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
No. I've always been religiously on the pill except for the times I wanted to get pregnant.

15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't?
I wouldn't do something like that. I wouldn't even pretend to like a band I didn't like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP