TGIF

Friday, May 13, 2011

Today's music meme is something I grabbed from a magazine. I hate choosing one song or album for any question, but I will force myself to do it today...

First Album Bought: Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. I played that thing to death. I brought it on a vacation to visit our Wisconsin relatives. My older cousins heard me dancing to it upstairs, came up and threw open the door to catch me. Sweet.

First Slow Dance: I should remember this... I don't think I had any awkward, pre-pubescent slow dances with any random boys, so my first slow dance was probably with JohnH, and most likely something like "Crazy for You" by Madonna. ETA: Or not. Because that came out in '85. Something like it though.

ETAEvenMore: "True" by Spandau Ballet?  :)

Favorite Workout Song: "Iko Iko" for ab workouts, "SOS" for cardio-kickboxing. OK, that was two songs, but it's all about the perfect tempo for whatever type of exercise you're doing.

Favorite Rock Out Song: "Bad Girlfriend" Theory of a Deadman

Album I'd Take on a Desert Island: Across the Universe soundtrack. It would have a song or two to cover any mood you're in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP