Tuesday

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What. Not all blog post titles can be winners. :p

I'm following the oddest combination of people on Twitter. It's a bit like showing up to the grocery checkout with pudding, condoms and habanero peppers.

I've also noticed that some folks are starting to use Twitter hashtags at Facebook. If you're gonna phone it in with an app that posts to every social media site you're on, at least make your post generic enough that no one can tell.

Not jealous that you have an app. Just saying.

(Two more weeks until I get my iPhone!!)

So... Best publicity ever-- Remove your blog from Blogger's search and the "next blog" navbar links. Just look at the doubling of my traffic!


Now if I only had something reeeeeally interesting to say here for the lovely whopping 80 or so people stopping by today...

Nope. Tune in tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP