Where Were You on the Morning of the 13th?

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Well, I was involved in a real-life CSI yesterday at work, as the central non-witness of a crime of... Vandalism. I was the last person on the surveillance tape just before the incident occurred.

*dramatic, accusatory music*

Unfortunately, the camera is inside the building and the vandalism was committed from the outside, so they can't see who did it. During my intense four-minute interview by local authorities,  I helped narrow the timeline and provided the names of possible witnesses I knew were outside shortly before the incident.

Note to those unfamiliar with police investigations: Don't try to be funny during the interview. It's not The Late Show with David Letterman. Although our student aide appreciated my joke. (Thanks! I'm here all week!)


Meet Me on Monday

1.  What are you wearing right now?

Is this where I say "lipstick and Manolo's"? A GapBody, jersey knit, short nightgown.

2.  Do you have any freckles?
a lot

3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?

Butter rum, if I remember correctly. I associate Lifesavers with Christmas, because Santa always brought me some.

4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Thor

5.  Would you rather live without tv or without music?

Easy! TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP