Weekend!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Wheeeee-ha! Wish I were going to the Boardwalk this weekend. My friends are there all the time. I'm tired of saying "Have a glass of wine for me!" I want to be there! There is a winery event in Wimberley that I should get on the calendar. There isn't much ocean there though.

Lauren is on the mend from a fiasco involving the quick cessation of six days of heavy narcotic pain meds. As one might think, there is a weaning process that should take place, but no one at the hospital even mentioned it. You don't even want to know the combination of four-letter words spinning in my head today after she finally saw her doctor, who was a little confused why they didn't have her on a weaning plan. So for four days, she's been increasingly miserable- insomnia, shaking, muscle stiffness, etc. Now she's on a new step-down plan with oral meds and she feels tons better! She'll be completely off of them in two weeks. And she never wants to take them again. I can't blame her there.

And a beauty tip du jour...

I never buy the same mascara twice, because they are either too clumpy or too thin. Every single time I buy mascara, I try a new one.

Well, after years of searching, I have finally found "the One." Yes. You want it! It's not even a department store brand! It's Maybelline Volum' Express One By One. The brush separates all your lashes and the formula is thick enough to actually show up. So nice! And it's like $5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP