iPhone Adventures

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I can't wait to FaceTime with everyone, but quite frankly, I look terrible right now. I'm a little pale(-er than usual...) and there are nice dark circles under my eyes. You guys go for a few weeks without sleep and balanced nutrition- then FaceTime me. Ooh! By then I might actually look like myself again. Yes, that's a plan.

Also on the iPhone front, I have synced my contacts with Yahoo. Not an elegant process, but I figured out how to massage it into what it's supposed to be. I have also exported my Calendarscope calendar to Yahoo to sync with the phone. Next up: re-setting all my ringtones and customizing my screen background. People have been giggling at my marimba ringtone all week. "Default much?" Bite me. :p

And I haven't checked in anywhere yet on Facebook. Maybe I'll be somewhere interesting today! Because Lauren was so sick (poor baby!) on Jeff's and my 21st anniversary on Thursday, we postponed our date. So tonight, we may try out the Gold Class Cinema and see The Hangover II, which Lauren saw last night and said was hilarious, although she is now "scarred for life!"


Meet Me on Monday

1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
smooth

2. What is your favorite color Rose?
pink

3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
Yes- strictly for comfort purposes, not because I don't want shoes to touch my floors. Others can feel free to keep or remove their shoes as well.

4. What is your favorite season?
fall- nice weather and FOOTBALL!

5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
about a half hour

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP