Last Day of Work!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

...for a while anyway. I'll revive the full-time career once Lauren is off to college. In the meantime, I'll again be busy with many activities that don't send me a paycheck, but are genuinely worthwhile endeavors. Well, most of them. Sometimes I'll just be blasting Lady Gaga through my headphones and singing along at Broadway stage volume.

This summer Lauren's and my project will be to redecorate her room. Fun fun!

On the iPhone front, I now have a white OtterBox iPhone 4 Commuter case. It has a handy hole to show the Apple logo.


It's awesome and fits the phone perfectly. The black parts are grippy rubber and the white is textured plastic. That way it can slide in and out of purses and pockets easily, and the little bit of rubbery stuff that provides some traction doesn't collect a bunch of lint. The only downside of it is that it's pretty slippery when you lay it on a hard surface face up. So I just turn it over if I set it down, because the front rim is all rubber. I also have a Zagg screen protector.

This trailer grabbed my attention before The Hangover II:



Could be good! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP