Wedding!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jack and my cousin Diane are engaged!! WoOhOo!! Welcome to the family, JackAttack. :D

We're planning our Vegas trip with Angel and Kevin. I'm checking out shows right now. Carrot Top anyone? Bueller? Really I'm just hoping to run into George Clooney, since I barely missed him at the airport last time.

Me: I don't really care where we stay, as long as it isn't a pit.
Angel: A money pit or a sketchy pit?
Me: Sketchy.
Angel: So Circus Circus is out?

Love planning trips with Ms. A!

All afternoon, after yesterday's post, this kept showing up in the ads on my Yahoo Messenger window:


Get it now... then rot there while the rest of us get the official version. Mwahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP