Just Another Difference Between Men and Women

Friday, June 10, 2011

We were talking about this hilarious bit on The Daily Show:


Yep. Big difference between men and women. If every guy who passed me today offered to show me his junk, I'd have to say, "Oh, that's okay. Really. Not necessary." (Well, there are a select few I would love to see, but the chances of those particular men showing up today are close to zero.) If every woman who passes a guy offers to show him her goodies, well that guy is having one of the best days of his life.

Just saying!

And because I can't manage to think of a segue from gentleman-parts to Fritos, I'm just quantum leaping here...

Me: Someone told me once that they thought Fritos smell like feet, and ever since then I think they do. It's gross.
Jeff (eating chili-cheese Fritos): But these are chili-cheese Fritos.
Me: They smell like chili-cheese feet.

Incidentally, my friend Suzanne told me the summer we worked at UTMB Galveston together that she didn't eat black olives (one of my favorite foods!) because they smell like formaldehyde... which we had just smelled during our tour of the human anatomy lab, where they were dissecting cadavers. I didn't eat black olives for years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP