Saturday Quizzery

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oh God. I'm one of those people who wants to be someone's Facebook friend because they always think I'm funny when I comment on our mutual friend's posts. Evidently, flattery will get you everywhere with me.

OK, you know how dogs will bring you toys or their leash when they want to play or go for a walk? Our cats bring us toys all the time. Kiptyn is more demanding than Maya, and will drop the toy at your feet and meow incessantly until you play. Well, they have this toy that looks like a fishing rod of sorts, with a plastic bendy stick and a string with a leather lure-looking toy on it. (If you hang it over the back of the sofa, it's "Fishing for Kitties.") Kipper just clumsily managed to drag it all the way up the stairs to bring it to me. SO funny!

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. Do you prefer red wine or white wine?
I used to drink only white, but now I mostly drink red.

2. Do you prefer a mixed drink or beer?
Depends on where I am and what we're doing, but I guess I would say beer, because it's going to taste the same no matter where you are. Margaritas, etc. are highly variable depending on the bartender.

3. Take the quiz: What’s Your Favorite Celebration Drink?
You Should Celebrate with Beer
You are nurturing and supportive. You are the biggest cheerleader in your friends lives. You are a truly loving person. You are affectionate and warm-hearted. You are appreciative of all of the good things in your life. You count your blessings. You are unselfish, humble, and altruistic. You get great joy from putting others first. 


Um, wow. That was the nicest thing anyone's said to me this year. Thanks, goofy quiz! Wanna be Facebook friends?

4. What’s the last alcoholic drink you consumed?
I tried the bottled Skinny Girl Margarita for the first time. It's OK. I thought it would be very strong and sour (it's alcohol and lime juice, basically), but it tastes watered down.

5. Do you generally drink more often at home or away from home?
Definitely away from home. Unless we have guests over, it's extremely rare that I drink at home.

6. How do you tell if you’ve had too much to drink when it’s time to drive home? (Assume, in this case, you didn’t go somewhere with a designated driver.)
If I feel the slightest bit buzzed, I won't drive. If I've had more than one drink, with the last one in the past hour or two, I won't drive, even if I feel fine. I prefer not to drink anything at all if I'm driving, but I will after one drink, if it's my only practical choice (and I'm not feeling like I drank something). This sounds far more complicated than it is. Beer me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP