Everything Old is New Again

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Heeeeey! Song title!

Well it turns out the New Yahoo Mail they are trying to sell me on is the old new one I have already. Whew! The only problem with it is that it wants me to always be logged into Messenger, and it now includes all my mail contacts in Messenger, many of whom are business contacts I don't necessarily want to chit chat with all day. It may be time to switch to GMail.

Here's a movie that looks good- The Change-Up... out August 5.



"I need to cool it on the Thai food." Bwahaha!

I took a pic of Melissa's amazing top on Real Housewives of NJ.


SO CUTE! Her hand is covering little satin buttons down the center.

Lauren and I make "car CDs" that have half my music and half her music randomly shuffled, so we can both be happy with what's playing. (I like to mess with her and put things like "Mmm Bop" on them. ;) ) One of her songs on the current CD is "If I Didn't Believe in You" from a musical called The Last Five Years, with which I am completely unfamiliar. The guy is singing to a girl named Cathy and he addresses her by name over and over. If it were a love song or something otherwise uplifting, it would be fabulous to hear my name a hundred times, but he's completely ticked at her, telling her she's unreasonable and unsupportive and not listening to him at all. It's very weird to listen to and has become a big joke every time it comes on. I will not fail so you can be comfortable, Cathy! I will not lose because you can’t win.

Great.

"Mmm Bop" rocks, by the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP