Bridesmaids

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bridesmaids was very funny. "...Répondez, s'il vous plaît. Yay!" Ahahahaaaaa. Now that sounds like something I would write on an invitation. And oh my gosh- the food poisoning scene. "Look away! Look away!" By the time Ellie Kemper ran into the bathroom and did her thing, laughing tears had started streaming down my cheeks. I'm getting the giggles just thinking about it again. The Jordan almonds. Oh man.

The love story was very sweet. There were also a few serious plot elements. Sad tears along with the giggly ones. See the movie or add it to your future Netflix list. Not a favorite, but definitely quite entertaining. 

Meet Me on Monday

1. What is your favorite food?
lately- fish tacos

2. What color scheme is your bedroom?
chocolate and Wedgewood blue- extremely similar to this in style and color:


3. Do you carry a donor card?
I was told a long time ago that cancer survivors could not donate organs, but because of this meme question and my own uncertainty, I did a little research. Turns out that is not typically the case, especially if you have been cancer-free for at least five years. (It varies by state.) I've told Jeff and Lauren in the past that if the docs could use any of my organs, they'd be more than welcome to, but I will become a card-carrying donor now. Having a history of a hematological cancer- Hodgkin's Disease- does prevent me from ever donating blood. What! Y'all don't want my blood?

Chickens.

4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?
Depends. A glass of tea or a glass of wine?

5. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Don't get me started on your "vanilla is a flavor" thing. Chocolate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP