OK, I Won't Call This Post "Monday"

Monday, June 13, 2011

Remember when I used to try to title every blog post with the name of or lyrics from a song? Good times. Now I've become a blog slacker and the days of the week will have to do in a pinch.

David Cook's new CD is finally coming out June 28. Here is a fantastic vid of him performing the first single, "The Last Goodbye," with the very talented (and famous) fifth grade PS22 Chorus from Staten Island. I LOVE this!



Song Lyrics du Jour

...I wonder if he holds you like I did
I hope that he can love you better
Cause we were everything that's right... at the wrong time...


David Cook "The Last Goodbye"


Meet Me On Monday

1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
peach

2.  Ankle or knee socks? And on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
no-show socks... white unless I have the perfect color to match the outfit... although since they're no-show, what am I trying to prove with that?

3.  How is the weather right now?
hot as all get-out... over 100 most days. We're having a drought, too.

4.  Are you a fast typer?
pretty fast. I'm NOT a fast texter... yet. Working on it.

5.  Red or White Wine?
red

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 14, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

Or ... off-white wine?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP