Food Network Star- Cougar Town Crossover

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I don't normally watch Food Network Star, but it was on while I was doing something else last night and I watched (out of the corner of my eye) the episode where they catered for the Cougar Town cast. Josh Hopkins is incredibly hot with his glasses. He should wear them all the time. Ian Gomez was very funny. I love Christa Miller-Lawrence, but sadly, any comments she may have made must have ended up on the cutting room floor. Busy Phillips- funny and adorable. Cute episode, if you like Cougar Town.

Every time they said contestant Penny's name, I would pipe in from the sidelines with, "Penny! ...Penny! ...Penny!" (Big Bang Theory. Yes?)



Survey time----

What's the longest you have gone without sleep?
I went at least 30 hours with absolutely no sleep when Lauren was born. While she was in the hospital last month, I went about 3 days with very minimal sleep. Girl needs to stop keeping me up. ;)

Do you send private messages on Facebook a lot?
Yes. Much of what I have to say to friends isn't for general consumption. The other day, for instance, I messaged Kimberly that she should be grateful I didn't post "I had no IDEA you and Kimberly went on actual DATES!!" instead of "Happy birthday! :)" on Mark's wall.

Kimberly. And Mark. Honestly, what is up with that.

Have you ever gone to a strip club?
No. Well, if you count those cheesy Chippendales-ish clubs in the 80's, with over-muscled, oily guys in tuxedo thongs, then... once.

Last sporting event you watched?
USA vs. N. Korea-- Women's World Cup, on Tuesday

What do you think when you hear "Australia"?
the Sydney Opera House

Do you have a tan?
Ahahaha. No. The darkest I've ever been is barely beige.

Sea World or Six Flags?
With Jeff and LoLo- Sea World, because neither of them do roller coasters. With others- Six Flags, because I do! I love both parks though. Sea World gets extra points right now for having more shade.

Is it cloudy today?
Of course not. It's a drought, doncha know.

Who's the biggest hugger you know?
ScottK

What scent of hand soap is by your sink?
Lauren recently stole my Method cucumber soap for her bathroom, so now I have Method clear. Whatever scent that is. ...I went and looked at it, and it's called "sweet water." You know, I was just thinking it smelled like sweet water.

:-|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP