Sunday

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Richard Marx taped a PBS special in Chicago on Wednesday night. Hugh Jackman sang a few songs.  JC Chasez showed up to sing a little something as well. A tiny clip (thx to Eva for the link!):




Long Meme

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? closed

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from a hotel? If I like them.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Who sleeps with their sheets tucked in?

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I used to cut coupons religiously until about 10 years ago. I haven't cut any since then.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? a bear so I can miss out on the additional gross factor of squishy, crawly bees

Do you have freckles? Yep

Do you always smile for pictures? Yes

Have you ever peed in the woods? Of course.

What about pooped in the woods? Nope

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? only if I'm demonstrating a move

Do you chew your pens and pencils? I put pens in my mouth, but I don't chew them.

What size is your bed?  queen

What is your song of the week? Train "Save Me, San Francisco"

Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes

Do you still watch cartoons? just Spongebob, if Lauren and/or her friends are watching

What do you drink with dinner? water with a splash of tea or lemonade

What do you dip a chicken nugget in? honey mustard

What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Love Actually, Lord of the Rings, Moulin Rouge

Last person you kissed? Jeff

Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes, I was a Brownie for two years and a Junior for one year.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? never

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Cards don't count, I suppose... or typed Christmas newsletters? Then... over ten years ago.

Can you change the oil on a car? Yes

Ever gotten a speeding ticket? nope

Ran out of gas? no

Favorite kind of sandwich? Reuben

Best thing to eat for breakfast? soft-boiled egg on toast- my grandma got me stuck on that

What is your usual bedtime? I get into bed between 10:30 and 11, and go to sleep by 11:30 most of the time.

What is your Chinese astrological sign? sheep

How many languages can you speak? one- Dad is still in the doghouse with Oma for that

Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Consumer Reports

Which are better- legos or Lincoln logs?  Legos

Are you stubborn? not really

Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman by far

Ever watch soap operas? only All My Children every once in a blue moon

Afraid of heights? Yes

Sing in the car? constantly

Dance in the car? occasionally

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? a completely disastrous extended family photo in Dallas about 10 years ago- ack. Thanks for reminding me.

Do you think musicals are cheesy? yes, but in a good way!

Ever eat a pierogi? yep- a frequent side dish at my house

Favorite type of fruit pie? cherry

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? singer, doctor

Do you believe in ghosts? no

What do you wear to bed? a short nightgown or nothing

First concert? The Go-Go's

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target

Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos or Feetos? Cheetos.

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds

Ever take dance lessons? ballet, tap, jazz, disco (yep)

Can you curl your tongue? yes

Ever won a spelling bee? I came in second in our school spelling bee in 5th grade. Lost on the word "fortress." A boy word. Meh.

Have you ever cried because you were so happy? oh yes

Own any record albums? not anymore. I sold them all when I moved to Austin in 1990.

Own a record player? no

What was the last concert you saw? Bon Jovi

Hot tea or cold tea? cold

Tea or coffee?  tea

Sugar or snickerdoodles?  sugar

Are you patient? not typically, but in my role as a mom I have always been very patient

DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ

Can you knit or crochet? I crocheted for about three weeks once. I wouldn't have a clue how to do it now.

Best room for a fireplace? bedroom

If married, how long have you been married? 21 years

Do you watch American Idol? We used to be huge fans, but we did not watch any of it this season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP