Argh.. and Mmmm...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wonder who has Goodhair's ear on this dumbass decision...

Attention Gov. Perry: Texas needed that ban on texting while driving

Seriously? It's my right to text while driving? What about my right to have a beer while driving? My right to drive 150 mph? To wield a machete at the grocery store?

"A government effort to micromanage the behavior of adults." How can you even say that with a straight face.

Shameful!

Laura took me to Gourdough's last night. I had never even heard of it, because it seems I live under a rock. That place is kickin' at 10pm on a Tuesday! I ordered the Dirty Berry (fudge icing and grilled strawberries), but they ran out of strawberries in the 30 minutes I was waiting for it (because of the crowd), so I had them put grilled bananas on it instead. It was amazing. And huge. I won't eat another donut for the next year, but yeah. There are two other food trailers at that location- and a whole bunch of bad drivers at that intersection to keep you entertained! We had two major tire screeches, two cars bashing their undercarriage coming in/out of the parking lot, and one actual crash at the gas station across the street.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP