21 Jump Street

Monday, March 26, 2012

We saw 21 Jump Street last night. That thing was FUNNY! Almost Hangover funny. Very goofy and cheesy, but hilarious.  "Laugh out loud" shocking in places. Ice Cube was awesome. By about half way through the movie, as soon as he would appear on the screen, the audience would start giggling. 

"F*** you, Glee!" 
"When did I get stabbed?! That's awesome!"

Gosh, I could go on with quotes indefinitely on this one. See it!

Let me just add that I think if Channing Tatum plays his cards right, he just might be this generation's George Clooney. Yep. I've seen him on some of the shows where they were doing publicity for the film. I didn't realize he was such a funny guy. Not an ounce of arrogance, despite the crazy handsomeness. And he's a prankster. Very cute.


Sunday Stealing: The Last March Meme

1. Which TV character do you think you are most like?
This is a hard question- I'll go with Claire on Modern Family

2) What time do you go to bed?
I'm in bed lately around 11:30.

3) What was the last meal you made from scratch?
Dinner last night- slow cooker chicken tacos. Mmmm!

4) What is your favorite type of music?
Pop/alternative

5) In what position do you sleep?
side

6) What is your first memory?
seeing a spider on the living room windowsill when I was 3

7) What is your least favorite smell?
vomit?

8) It's your round at the pub and your friends asked you to surprise them. What drink would you buy and why?
Long Island Ice Teas, because they always ratchet up the fun factor.

9) What was the last thing you read/watched that made you cry?
an article in More magazine about a woman taking care of her mother who was dying

10) They say that you learn something new every day. What was the last thing you learned?
I learned that colleges now have MW 1.5-hour classes at 4 p.m., so that people aren't always skipping the Friday 4 o'clock class. Brilliant.

11) Which literary love interests would you snog, marry and avoid?
Mmmkay. This is very difficult for someone who rarely reads fiction. I'm going to give you television characters instead, unless you prefer I choose from a selection of classics from high school English...
Which literary TV love interests would you snog, marry and avoid?
Snog: Patrick Jane (The Mentalist)
Marry: Jim Halpert (The Office)
Avoid: Gregory House, MD (House)

12) What is your oldest memory?
still the spider in the window

13) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle? Which of these is your favorite reading format and why?
Paperback. It's the least expensive option (thanks to Apple) and it's cheap to drag around on vacation without being afraid of losing it.

14) If you could bring back any canceled TV series for another run what would you pick and why?
FlashForward, for GOSH sakes. How did it end??!! Loved that show. (Note- I just found out this show was based on a novel. I guess I'll be reading it.)

15) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle?
OK, since you asked again, I'm changing my answer to Kindle. I like that it's searchable and can hold tons of books in the space of one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP