Friday Five

Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh Chef Michael Symon, how I enjoyed last night's rambling statuses about the "wrinkly ass 2000 thread count sheets" on Facebook. I was laughing out loud.

Stomach things are supposed to go away within 24 hours, yes? I'm well into the 72-hour range. I'm better than I was two days ago, when I couldn't leave the house, but I still feel like a truck ran over me. Good thing the Friday Five is easy today. Copy to your blogs and play along! No pressure. :D

Friday Five: Bedtime

1. What do you wear to bed?
usually a short nightgown

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
lying in the bed, I'm on the left

3. Are you back, side, or stomach sleeper?
side

4. How many layers of bedding are on your bed?
Still in winter mode- so 6. Mattress pad, fitted sheet, sheet, cotton blanket, fleece blanket, comforter. The fleece blanket is ready to be put away. We don't sleep under the comforter, so now it'll just be under the sheet and cotton blanket.

5. Are you a bed hog or a covers-thief?
Neither. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP