Saturday Nine

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ahahaha...



Saturday 9: Stuck in the Middle With You

1. In romance, have you ever been stuck in the middle with someone?
Like other Saturday 9ers, I don't really understand the question. I know the song, just.... "Clowns to the left of me; jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you?"

2. Which current commercial is the currently most annoying to you on TV or radio?
That really disturbing Kraft Milkbar character on a blind date.



3. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
dusting the tops of kitchen cabinets 

4. What area is your expertise in?
clinical/biomedical

5. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them?
He was 16 and I was 15 when I met him, and as far as I knew or could tell, that boy was straight. About six months into our relationship, he told me (well, had a friend tell me) he was bisexual, but that it "didn't matter" because he was faithful to me. Ahh, so young and naive we both were... we went another good six months pretending it didn't matter. The first time around me that he was identifying as gay was my freshman year of college, when we were chatting on the phone.

6. When was the last time that you got stabbed in the back?
I can't remember. It must have been a while!

7. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
I don't want to give the government a free loan all year, so I adjust accordingly.

8. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life? (And do tell a bit, if comfortable)
Yes I remember several standout nights, and one in particular, but I won't go into any detail, in case my daughter comes in here someday and sees this. You're welcome, dear.

9. How would you handle yourself if you were regularly in the press and tabloids?
I've learned one thing from TMZ about dealing with paparazzi and press- Be available and affable. I wouldn't be snooty or angry with these guys, but rather I would answer questions thoughtfully and avoid a question with humor if necessary. Then the press like you and are kinder later if you get yourself into some sort of trouble. As far as my behavior goes, there isn't anything I would change. I would definitely make sure I was put together and photo-ready every single time I left my house though. Even in my own backyard. No bopping up to HEB in a ponytail and no makeup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP