Happy April Fools' Day!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

This morning, Facebook seems to have found a way to go around my Social Fixer preference to sort my news feed chronologically, so I am again seeing Top Stories first by default. Dumbest thing ever. Amusing though, that FB thinks my top story should be my friend Jeff's photo of a margarita from last night and status "Keep them freaking coming."

Maybe Facebook knows me better than I thought.


Sunday Stealing: The April No Fools' Meme

1. What was the last clothing item that you bought?
dressy black shorts

2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?
32

3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing?
Sometimes. Actually "lol" means I am more... giggling... maybe out loud, maybe not. "LOL" means I'm laughing out loud, unless there are people around, in which case I'm laughing in my head.

4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year?
Toured the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. These are some of the oldest buildings in the US, and will really give you a sense of connection to the past and to other cultures.

5. If you started a business, what would it be?
an organizing services company

6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog?
a carefully-selected subset of them :)

7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post?
20-30 minutes, depending on the subject matter

8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow?
They come up on my RSS feed reader, but I usually go to the post and read it on that person's blog, if it looks particularly interesting.

9. What is your bedtime? Is sex always involved?
around 11:30. Sex is always involved, whether he's there or not. No, I'm kidding.

10. Introvert or extrovert?
Depends on the crowd I'm with. Many times I'm more introverted, but often, I am the loudest person in the room. The more times I answer this question, the crazier it sounds.

11. What is your biggest fear?
cancer

12. What is the best job you ever had?
clinical data analyst

13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither?
cat person, but I like nice dogs, too

14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
plan a really nice weekend trip in driving distance

15. How do you "dress" your toast?
with tub margarine and very rarely blackberry jelly

16. How do you feel about snow?
it's beauuuutiful to look at and fun to play in, but sucky to have to deal with on a daily basis

17. What was the worst job you ever had?
working in the shoe store at the dead mall one college summer

18. What song can you not stop listening to?
"Show Me How You Burlesque"  by Christina Aguilera
...shimmy shimmy strut strut
give a little what what...

19. Love your name or hate it?
love it

20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle?
lyrics from Duran Duran (one of the 80s bands with which I was obsessed back in the day) "New Religion." Just thought it would be a fitting name for a blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP