Quotable TV

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I love Bethenny Frankel, but for some weird reason, no one is maintaining a reliable list of quotes from her show and I don't want to watch anything with a pen and paper in hand, keeping up with them myself. Thank you so much to the fans who do! In the fansite days, I was responsible for doing all the screencaps for the guys' TV appearances and for DVDs as well. I received tons of grateful messages and email for spending hundreds of hours taking caps, watermarking and posting them... because while fans are happy right-click-saving all those images, none of them would ever want to spend their time doing all that work. So I appreciate you, quotekeepers of the net!

All this is to say that New Girl has replaced Bethenny Ever After for "Quotes of the Week" in the sidebar. I wanted to go with Whitney, but rumor has it that show is going to be cancelled. Wha?! It's the funniest show you're not watching! Are you the same people who didn't watch FlashForward, so now I have to read a fiction book to find out how it ended?? I see how you are.

Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement and Modern Family are my other favorite sitcoms at the moment. Hard to choose among them! All hilarious.

So Santorum has gotten out of the presidential race. Whew! I didn't think he would win or anything, but you never know. Between Romney and Obama, I'll take Obama. Easy choice there. Sorry you have to stay in office four more years when you don't want to be there, Mr. President. Think of it as a civic duty to save us all from four years of that guy... and "I am a Mormon" commercials.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 12, 2012 at 8:09 PM  

My favorite=

"BOO!"

"Hey, are you afraid of black guys?!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP