Friday Night Post-Date Report

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I didn't think I'd be able to do an entry today, but as it seems I am up and showered after four hours of sleep and Jeff is not, here I am! We had a double-date last night with Cathy and Everett. Woooohooo! We saw Cathy's friends' band in Seabrook. Much, much dancing was done... by Cathy and I.

Boys. *eye roll* I've seen both of them dancing. It's like laundry- after the wedding, guys pretend they don't know how to do it. We were sitting at a bar-height table and eventually I just pushed my chair aside and danced at the table while we talked.  (That's my interesting talent- being able to dance and do anything else at the same time.) We still went to the dance floor for can't-miss songs though.

We closed down the bar and came back to the hotel. We talked a while more, and C&E headed off. I need to get the scoop on what happened with them after that.

It is so flippin' awesome to see Everett! Many many high school stories were told, including some interesting ones I hadn't heard. Hmm!

Today Cathy, Jeff and I are hanging out and making party preparations for Wayne's annual crawfish boil tonight. Everett is coming to that as well. Looking forward to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP