Friiiiiday!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Hilary Rosen's ridiculous statement that women who don't work a 9-5 job have no knowledge of matters of economics is obviously not the opinion of the Democratic party in general, nor that of most people. Personally though-  she can bite me. Not working doesn't mean I'm clueless to the financial concerns of American women. Further, I would point out that our household brings in far less money than most of our friends who have two working spouses in their homes, so I have more economic concerns than they do.

Assuming she was making a poorly-worded attempt to refer only to Mrs. Romney's socio-economic class, the Dems always want us to forget that their politicians are just as wealthy and out-of-touch with regular folks as the Republicans. If you think Nancy Pelosi is serving up ramen noodles for dinner every night, I have a bridge to sell you. I would venture to say, though, that just because they're not indigent or even remotely middle class themselves, politicians on both sides of the aisle are perfectly capable of understanding the needs of the 98% of Americans living with tighter budgets than they.

On a much lighter note... THIS HAPPENED:

#4
http://talkingforfree.blogspot.com/2009/09/bob.html

I may or may not have a photo. That girl cracks me up!

Had a late lunch with Douglas yesterday at Red's. He may be taking a job in- I kid you not- Billings, Montana. He has a very likely job offer in Dallas, which he would prefer, but they haven't called him back yet, so he's trying to stretch the Billings folks along another week or so. Meanwhile, I've put him in touch with Kimberly, who will extol the virtues of Billings to make him feel better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP