Hello Monday

Monday, April 9, 2012

The weekend was awesome. The party was fabulous and seeing Cathy's family is always superfun. Cathy and Ev had a great time both nights, so all is going well for them. Lauren went with her friends and their moms to College Station, so her friends could find an apartment, which they did. They had a great time, too!

someecards.com - Let's kick off spring by sitting in a dark theater watching teenagers murder each other

Hunger Games is so good! I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but it really is. I was full-on weeping when a particular one of the Tributes was killed. It's all just so tragic. I had no idea that Lenny Kravitz and Woody Harrelson were in it. (I know- do I live under a rock?) They were both great, as was Stanley Tucci!

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. What caused the oldest scar you have on your body?
I have a tiny scar by my right eye, where I got hit in the head with the pointy end of a conch shell, making a fort in my room when I was a kid. Fort Tip: Don't use heavy shells as blanket holders.

2. When getting dressed, what order do you put on your socks and shoes: sock-sock-shoe-shoe, or sock-shoe-sock-shoe?
sock-sock-shoe-shoe

3. What would be the three qualities you think you'd offer to your significant other?
devotion, sense of humor, open and easy communication

4. How long did it take you to find what you consider to be your “calling” in life, or are you still trying to find it?
I would say my calling is to help people in a medical way, but from the behind-the-scenes, scientific side, since I don't have the stomach for the doctoring side. That I knew from my senior year of high school, when I decided against medical school and directed my attention towards radiation safety engineering. I continued that calling as a drug research analyst. This fall, hopefully I'll be back at it!

5. What old movie would you like to see someone attempt to update for a modern audience?
St. Elmo's Fire

6. Do you honestly believe that a man and woman can be “just friends” without it becoming sexual?
Definitely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP