Tornadoes

Thursday, April 5, 2012

So relieved that none of my friends and family in DFW were affected too much by the tornadoes on Tuesday. Kelly was on lockdown at the Frisco school where she works, without power for a while. My grandfather and aunt and uncle are in Arlington, which was pummeled, but they had nothing more than rain, thank goodness. My in-laws didn't see damaging winds in Valley Ranch and my brother-in-law was fine in Bedford. Whew!

My heart goes out to those in Forney and Arlington and all the affected areas. Scary stuff. I do have several website clients up that way as well. I'll check in with them today. I'm hoping their businesses survived the storms.

Wishing everyone great weather wherever you are! It's another beautiful day here in Austin. It's like a Friday as well, with the holiday tomorrow, so... BONUS! Have a good one, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP