Prom Dress Shopping with the Kiddo

Friday, March 9, 2012

A certain someone I know is trying to get me to rappel off a skyscraper for fun. I just want to say to that someone.... NEVER in this life or the next. Thank you!

I went along with Lauren to shop for her prom dress yesterday. So FUN! We started at the store that claims to have the biggest selection in the city, and they certainly had a lot of gowns. I think Lauren pulled fifteen, tried on ten and then found "the one!" It is gorgeous! More importantly, it is totally Lauren. Without giving a lot away, she loves animal print and her favorite color is yellow. You're sort of cringing and uncomfortable now, yes? Trust me. It is PERFECT.

Best part is- it has a leg slit, and she has promised me she will recreate the famous Angelina Jolie Oscars pose at least once on Prom night for a photo. Ahaha.

A note- organizing a dressing room to try on 15 full-length gowns is not easy. Carrying more than five at a time is darn near impossible. Those things weigh a ton.

Now she just needs shoes and maybe a necklace. She is totally psyched. I'm so happy for her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP