American Idol

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I don't know, dawg. This week was only a'ight for me.

David Cook was great, but I don't really like the song. Loved the haircut. David A did well. Syesha did a Whitney song. How many times do the judges say not to do Celina or Whitney. Come on now. Ramiele looked stiff again. Michael performed a whole song without his voice cracking, so that was good. Kristy was sarcastic with Simon. Whatever. She'll be out next week.

Jason sang stronger this time. Brooke was good. And I left someone out, I can't even figure out who. It's all musical wallpaper this week.

So- here are my current faves:

David C
David A
Jason

I played David C's "Billie Jean" for a friend who doesn't watch AI. She said she liked it better than the original. I played the original for my daughter, who had never heard it. She just laughed. It does sound kind of 80s-cheesy next to the rock version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP