AI and stuff

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm not sure who impressed me more on Idol Gives Back- Fergie when she sang with Heart, or Teri Hatcher singing "Before He Cheats" with the Band from TV.

I can't believe Michael got axed this week. I thought he had a few weeks left. I figured Carly was gone. Hmm! And what was up with Ryan saying they didn't let anyone go last year... but Michael is leaving. Pretty harsh!

Bought a jillion plants today. Now I guess I have to plant them! I hate that part.

Mandola Winery opened a new restaurant called Trattoria Lisina. It looks beautiful!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP