It's my Bday!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yep, I'm one of those people whose birthday pops up on your calendar just as you turn the page to the next month. Annoying, right? lol.

DH got us tickets to Leatherheads this weekend. Very nice of him to take me to see Gorgeous George and the adorable John Krasinski. We're going to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants tonight.

Random cooking tip- Pepperidge Farm makes something called "onion sandwich buns." They're by the hamburger buns in the store. I use them for my herb chicken burgers, but they are also quite good as a substitute for bagels, when topped with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Make sure to toast it first. Yummo.

Note to self: Steven Spielberg's Wii game, Boom Blox, comes out May 4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP