TGIF

Friday, April 11, 2008

Yesterday someone was talking about the ASCAP Pop Music Awards. I thought they were saying Asshat Pop Music Awards. That would have been interesting.

Gardening is cheap fun for about a day. When you have about half of your flowers left to plant, it's like, What was I thinking?. Then you spend your Saturday morning digging more holes. Good thing it's absolutely gorgeous weather here!

There was the most beautiful orange rose bush at Home Depot. It was trained into a topiary style on a long trunk with a big poof at the top. Everyone was eyeing it and raving about it, but no one took it. I would have grabbed it, but I have no place sunny and large enough for it. I cannot tell you how spectacular it was. I should have taken it and just planted it in the middle of my yard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP