Oprah and cheating

Sunday, April 20, 2008

No this isn't the rumor mill. Just two unrelated thoughts for the day...

Someone was trying to convince me yesterday that Oprah has started a church. While I'm certainly not the expert at all things Oprah, I happen to know that A New Earth is not a church. It's a book. She is hosting an online class about the book. It is spiritual, but not necessarily religious. Matter-of-fact, you don't even have to be religious at all to benefit from the book. If O had started a church, the world would know, and we'd all be wearing the tshirt.

The other thing that seems to come up quite a bit lately is the following question:
If you saw someone you know absolutely, positively cheating on their spouse, would you tell the spouse?

For me, it totally depends on who gets me in the divorce. If I am closer to the wife, then I would never tell the husband if she had been cheating. If I saw her husband cheating, I would tell her asap. Closer to the husband- the same in reverse. If I feel they are equally friends of mine, I wouldn't say anything either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP