Movies and music

Monday, April 28, 2008

Forgetting Sarah Marshall was pretty funny! "When life hands you lemons, f*** the lemons and bail." The completely gratuitous full-frontal nudity of Jason Segel was funny because it was gratuitous and it just kept going on and on. Chelsea Handler commented on her show that girls do not want to see that. DH added guys didn't want to see it either. Hehe. And Mila Kunis- so cute. For some reason I thought she was WAY younger than Jason Segel. She's not. He's 28 and she's 25. I told DH she was 20 and he was 35-ish. LOL.

Got the sleepy kiddo off to school this morning. Sent out weekly newsletters for my websites. Now I'm here with you fine people, trying to remember why I started writing this entry.

Ahh yes. I just found out my grandpa was in a band his senior year of high school. They were a dance band that played gigs in south Texas back in the day. He said it only lasted about six months before they all got called up to fight in WWII. Bummer! I didn't even know he played an instrument. I wonder now what other secrets he's got.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP