Old Football Players...

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

...never die. They just kick off.

Heh.

I watch almost exclusively college football rather than pro. While we were watching the Super Bowl, Jeff kept chiding me for making comments about the players looking SO OLD. I was relentless. (And funny- I saw him secretly laughing once.) But, come on. I am used to seeing the Mark Sanchez's of the football world out there every weekend! Roethlisberger's "going to Disneyland?" Riiiiiiight. With his grandkids, maybe.

Well, yesterday while I was talking to Zonia, I found out that she watches college ball, too. She totally agreed, and thought that the Cards QB looked even older than Roethlisberger. So there. She understands where I was coming from.

And never mind that these guys are all probably 10 years younger than me.

:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP