Super Bowl Weekend

Monday, February 2, 2009

The girls got second place in the AA Division this weekend in winterguard! Most guards have not completed their shows yet. Hopefully by Regionals in 3 more weeks, they'll all be done and we can see everything!

Super Bowl--- What a freakin' amazing catch by Santonio Holmes. Just... wow. I didn't really care at all who won, but it sure was an exciting game. And of course the commercials were hilarious.

Sunday Stealing... on Monday

What was your dream growing up?
to be a travel agent or a doctor

If I bought you a drink what would it be?
a margarita, on the rocks, with salt

If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Nope. If I ended up dead somewhere, all my friends would say, "What was she thinking- picking up strangers on the side of the road?"

What is your favorite sport?
Football

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Start cracking stupid jokes to keep either of us from freaking out.

What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Okay, here I assume you know me, or you wouldn't have just shown up at my place. I would welcome you in. The house would most likely be pretty neat, but I would keep you out of the kitchen, where I typically have dishes stacked by the sink. Funny thing is, in our house, people tend to walk straight into the kitchen upon arrival. Why? Do y'all really think I have some Martha Stewart-esque hors d'oeuvre just about to pop out of the oven?

Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I am typically your conscience. Not to say that I haven't been anyone's partner in crime on occasion.

If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Put it in a money market fund.

Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Hang out with friends, preferably at someone's house.

Biggest pet peeve?
Dangerous drivers.

In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Optimistic.

Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
I wholeheartedly believe in and appreciate romance.

Who wins today: Arizona or Pittsburgh?
The game's over, but I had guessed Pittsburgh yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP