Old Friday Five, Just for Fun

Thursday, February 26, 2009

This past week, were you more predator or prey?
Prey.

Which Beatles song title could best be the title of your week? Click here for complete list of Beatles songs!
"Nowhere Man." I've been home with my poor, sickly Lolo all week, and up way too late and my schedule is all wacky and the house is messy. I feel really out of it. My in-laws are coming this weekend, so I need to step it up!

“Roses are red / Violets are blue / ___________ / __________.” How would you complete this poem so that it described this past week?
it'll really bite / if I get sick, too.

How many pieces of unopened mail are sitting wherever you put your unopened mail?
None. We deal with mail almost immediately upon its entering the house.

What was the best meal of the past seven days?
I made Mesquite Pork Loin Monday night. I did a corn casserole to go with it. And there were grapes, as I recall.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

And good food it was too! She made an awesome Chicken parmesan this week too!

Jeff

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP