Surveys

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yippee! I'm in the survey crowd on Facebook. Jeff says he doesn't want to spend his free time doing surveys. I've been doing them since the fansite days and I love them. It's like taking a test where I know all the answers. LOL. And I've always been introspective, so it feeds that "thinking" part of me.

I hate tagging (not the standard tagging of someone who is actually mentioned in the survey, but tagging to indicate that those people are supposed to do the survey, too), in blogs and on FB. Some people find it annoying to be tagged. They think you are pressuring them to do some stupid survey when they would rather be watching "Eureka" on the Sci Fi Channel (hehe- just sayin'... and I love that show too, but I can do a survey while I watch...). Others get their feelings hurt when they are not tagged, and it is actually that which really makes me skip the tagging part. I spend so much time wondering if so-and-so will think I'm ignoring them if I don't tag them. I can't take the pressure, people.

So... everyone is invited to join in the fun if I post a survey. I love finding out new and interesting things about everybody. And if you hate surveys, don't do them. Yes? Good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP