Wednesday!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Six Degrees of Separation Experiment. The Facebook thinger. Invitations every other day. Yeah, that one-- I am shocked that the person running that group meets 300-350 NEW people every week. And that is only counting folks she talks to for a significant amount of time. Whoa. That is... mind-boggling.

I'm thinking the most new people I ever talked with in an average week was during college. And then I cannot imagine it was more than 50 new people per week. Maybe 150 the first week of a semester.

Anyhoo... I think Katy Perry is adorable and awesome, but what was up with her Grammy performance? It was like she was terrified or something. And Justin gets two performances, when he hasn't released an album in a hundred years? Impressive. I looooooove U2's new song. Reminds me of 80's U2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP