OMG

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Was at Abuelo's for VDay. Just after Jeff went to the restroom, a guy comes up and says, "Hi Kathy. Remember me?"

I totally recognized his voice, but couldn't place him right away. Turned out he was the (now ex-) husband of one of my old best friends from work and while our kids were tiny! He also worked with us. She and I were inseparable back then. Our families practically lived together on weekends.

I hopped out of my chair and hugged him and then stepped back to see his kids. Last time I saw them they were like 2 and 4 months. Now they are about 16 and 14. Amazing. Met the new wife, too! She was really nice.

It turns out that they live really close and his daughter is at the same school as Lauren, one grade ahead. WOW! I can't tell you how weird that whole thing was. Funniest part is that Jeff missed it in its entirety. LOL. Luckily they were still at their table across the room when he returned, so he didn't think it was all a figment of my imagination.

Very cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP