Congrats, Impractical Jokers!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

But first... After saying yesterday that I only went out with someone significantly older than me one time, I have been reminded recalled that I did go out with a few 20+-year-old waiters when I was 16 and working as a hostess. They always called Kimberly and me "Jailbait" (if only we had a dime for every time...), but they still took us out.

Boys. So weird. :)

For those of you who aren't familiar with the TruTV show Impractical Jokers... here are a couple of great clips from the first season:





We first watched them on our cruise in April. It was always on TV late at night, when we were getting ready for bed. They've just been renewed! Season 2 starts at the end of the year. Congrats, guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP