Congratulations, Class of 2012!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Many of my favorite kiddos are graduating, including my very own, and I just want to say how excited I am for them! I'm especially proud of my daughter. Her accomplishments are impressive and her SAT scores and GPA are out of this world, but it's the funny, inquisitive, nurturing and compassionate person she is that really blows me away. She's headed towards a nursing degree, and I think that suits her very well!

I have enjoyed watching these kids grow up- many since preschool... a few since they were babies. I'm thinking of Julie and Laura and I walking Sean and Kelsey and Lauren in their strollers around the neighborhood when the kids were toddlers. Sean and Lauren were snacking on carrots in baggies, and Kelsey was in the middle, with Cheetos.

The first-borns had never even seen a Cheeto, but all it took was one little orange-fingered hand reaching over to each side to share, and Sean and Lauren ditched those carrots.

There's my advice for all of you graduating this week... Try the Cheetos.

It can mean whatever you want it to. That is the beauty of enigmatic graduation sentiments.

CONGRATS Class of 2012! You did it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP